7/8/07

So I'm a Wuss

I can't help it. Anything over 68 degrees and I'm whining. So we went towards Portland yesterday, it was 86. The husband and I went to go bass fishing, he caught one fish and I ended up with the mother of all sunburns. Off to the store we went........all the aloe gel was sold the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am settling for cool showers, aloe lotion, and the sympathy of my husband to put the crap all over my back. Now all I dread is the idea of going back to work and having to wear real clothes again....

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Ummmm, you know they make product to prevent stuff like that?!?!?! Just had to point that out ;-)

I could be pulling this out of my ass but it seems to me like taking a bath in water and vinegar helps take the sting out.

JTEWhatever said...

I was using Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil w/ SPF 6....so that was something,lol. Anyways, thanks for the advice. I need all the help i can get. My shoulders and chest are the worst. My legs are actually darkening into a real tan. After all this time in Oregon, I figured I'd just rust and fall apart....