7/27/07

Sorry.......I've Been Playing

Okay, I've had 5 kids at my house for the last few days. Not a one is mine. My nephew and 4 little kids that are related to my mother-in-law have taken over the back yard. They all have tents and are having a blast. I'll post some pictures as soon as we download them. At 31, I should not have my fat ass playing tag, hide-and-seek or any other game that requires running or jumping. Oh well......I hurt like a son-of-bitch, but the kids are have a great time and that is all that really matters. The Hubby even fucked up his ankle pretty bad, (pain killer bad), but he is still out playing around with them. I think we will have them for at least another 5 days or so. I will probably be in a body cast by the end.......so at least then I should be able to post more often. Hostel take over at work is going on schedule.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Kids, they're cute....but they can inflict some serious pain!

Big Mama said...

LOL! I am picturing you both tied up and the kids runing circles around the chairs,LOL! Good luck and God speed...*heehee*