7/21/07

A Day Off?!?!?

I finally got a day off this week. Minus the early hours, it was a good week. Usually when I'm receiving clerk everything goes wrong and one of the big vendors tries to take advantage of my lack of knowledge. But this week I stayed on top of everything and got the shit done and had everything looking great. Even my manager said it was in great shape....that was a new trick for him. So this coming week it is back to the front of the store to deal with customers and a bitchy Strbux manager fresh from 7 months of maternity leave (yep, she's a fucking pussy who couldn't even make coffee because of one excuse after another). Now I am not trying to be nasty about her leave or the fact that she was pregnant. But the bitch wouldn't do a damn thing after she found out she was pregnant because "something could happen to the baby". She had a normal pregnancy, healthy baby, no c-section.....and took an extra few months to help repair the stress from being pregnant. Did I mention that her mother is raising this baby? She's just a fucking pussy........and she comes back to work on Tuesday. At least 3 people I work with there are thinking of quitting when she comes back just because she is a bitch, rude to her employees and can't run that shop for shit. I used to do her job....I can say she can't run it for shit. So as everyone flies the coop.....I'm planning a hostel takeover..................

3 comments:

mama biscuit said...

put exlax in her coffee, that'll teach her!

JTEWhatever said...

She would probably just take another 3 months off for that...lol

mama biscuit said...

k bitch, too many days off- time to post something!