7/10/07

So it's True....100 degree temps do happen

So there I was, minding my own business. Out of no where came 100 degree temps to my beloved coastal town. Let's face it......that is too fucking hot when you move here to enjoy the mild temperatures and anything above 68 is sweltering. Yes, I'm bitching because not only did I have to work today, but we are required to wear black slacks and khaki shirts. Black Dickies are anything but breathable and comfortable in this heat. Sure the store has AC, but do you think it works in my office.......shit no!!! It is only a 5x8 closet of space with the 2 computers that run everything financial in the building plus the safe is in there. Why the fuck would anybody want to put an AC vent in there?!?!?!?! So we run a couple of fans in the little room, not leaving much space to move, but at least our hot air is circulating. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 79, so hopefully the 20 degree drop will make me an easier person to be around. Customer service is a whore when you are hot and cranky. At least I have 2 weeks vacation to look forward to.

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

Ewwww, I hate when it gets that hot. yuk.