7/9/07

HiHoHiHo

So it's back to work I go. Minus the sunburn we had a great weekend. We fed seals at an aquarium in Seaside, played at the beach in Lincoln City, bass fishing near Banks, and even managed to get some yard work done around home. Now it is the end of my mini-vacation, back to the salt mines where we have a new asst. manager that I get to try a plea with to get my real vacation this summer. At least we already have most of it planned out....camping, camping and more camping. Maybe some fishing. Hopefully no burning.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I'm afraid my idea of camping involves a cabin, with a bed. And a hot tub. I'm such a pussy

JTEWhatever said...

I can't say that I'm any better...I can't even pee in a chemical toilet, not to mention the pit variety. I totally freak out and think either I'm going to fall in on something is going to grab me. Peeing outside is a great comedy sketch for my husband, he can't stop laughing at me any time that I've had to break down and do it. No, camping for me must include flushable toilets, hot showers, a small generator, a fan, at least one air mattress and a coffee shop nearby. Basically I'm a pussy, but I try to pretend to be all woodsy. It stems from being an only child, and Daddy REALLY wanted a boy.