9/3/07

YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm a little excited that summer is about fucking over. Sure, the hours at work will get cut, but that is great since that also means that the terrorists....I mean tourists all go home, the little vandalizing shits go back to school, and all becomes quiet in our little town. So....YIPPPPEE!!!!!
I've been blowing money likes it's going out of style this week. New clothes, new makeup, new "toys". It's not very often I get to splurge on my hubs and myself like this, so it's been fun. And he isn't complaining much. ;) It's otherwise been a quiet weekend. The in-laws are out of town for the week, so we get the house to ourselves with no bitching, complaining, or yelling. It's nice. I do wish Mom-in-law would go back to work though. It's rough with her here 24/7. Stressful. Let's just say she can get a little bent over the stupidest shit....now I'm no angel, but at least I can control my temper for longer than 3 seconds. At least when she was working she was only here on the weekends and things were great from Sunday night till Friday morning. Oh fucking well....... it will get better when we can afford our own place again. If I can get rid of the Starbucks manager, (and I use that term lightly), maybe I can get into her position, make $6 more an hour, actually give that department some real management, and work my way up from there. But first that worthless piece of shit has got to go. We are getting closer.....3 write-ups in 1 week. Way to go, Dipshit!!! Ok.....enough bitching for one post. I got dishes to get done anyways.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Be thankful the terrorists leave your town. The Alabama cockroaches, as I like to call them, NEVER leave our state. I think we should put up a fucking wall to keep them out! That or sell permits to shoot 'em :) I'm not bitter, why do you ask?

Toys? I'm pretty sure I don't want details.

JTEWhatever said...

Most of the terrorists leave...the old folks migrating south for the winter are next. And no, you probably don't want details. LOL