9/13/07

It was a BIG Week.

Sorry for not getting here sooner. It has been a busy week. Monday was our wedding anniversary and tomorrow is the hubby's birthday. Work has been crazy....dead one minute and slammed for the next. Feast or famine has become a way a life for us. It's all good though, at least I am happy. I escaped work early today, though. I actually got all my shit done early. Probably a good thing since my stomach has been giving me fits all morning. But at least this means I can go back to bed for a few hours. I got home around 8:30PM last night and had to be up to get ready by 3:15AM. Not alot of resting time in there, considering it was almost 12AM before I actually fell into a "none-tossing-and-turning-give-me-another-blanket-why-aren't-you- cuddling-me" sleep. Why yes, I really am like that. I can't fall asleep unless the hubby is in bed cuddling me first. He is my personal bed heater. What can I say, I'm spoiled. Speaking of being spoiled, I'm going to go crawl back under the covers and hope my tummy feels better by the time I get up. Or maybe I'll just stay in bed all day, that works for me too.

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

Hope you feel better when you wake up!