9/23/07

Give a girl a break...

Alright, I've been slacking. I admit it. It has been crazy around here. I'm still feeling under the weather, but I've made it to work everyday. Good job, me. We are getting ready for company next weekend......3 adults plus 3 teenagers.....this should prove to be interesting. Our house really isn't big enough for that many people. The hubby took me to the "big city" for some shopping the other day. Of course I bought more Eeyore shit than even I know what to do with. But I didn't own any of those items yet, so what is a girl to do? I even bought a new purse.....that takes it up to 9 purses total, 8 have Eeyore on them. Yeah I know, it is bordering on an illness. Being the product whore that I am, I couldn't leave without more makeup, either. What can I say.....I have issues. Sorry, no chapstick purchases.....but I have enough eyeliner to stock a Broadway musical. Drag queens would be jealous of my collection. Since I used to do stage makeup for runway shows and school plays, it's amazing I don't have more. I cleaned everything out a few months ago, but for some morbid reason I still think I need to own 5 different eyeliners, 3 mascaras, 4 foundations, 12 eyeshadow compacts and liquids, and don't even ask about lipstick. These numbers are scary if you realize it has all been purchased in the last 3 months, and that I tossed everything that I had before. God bless my hubby, he has said nothing about the $$$$$ I have spent on makeup. Or cleansers, or clothes, or cleaning products, or.....shit this list could go on forever.

Anyways, enough rambling for now. I got to get ready for work.
BTW....Check the hubby's site for some interesting reads. He has posted some crazy stories he found. MBCBUYB will probably love them.

No comments: