8/29/07

Shit Mutha Fuck God Damn

So it has been a little bit since my last post. What the fuck do want from me? Okay, that is out of my system for the moment. What can I say.....I've been busy in the horizontal way for days. Considering I usually only do that a time or two a month, it's been a good few days. I have some serious deep seeded issues so it happens rarely, but it seems that during the lunar eclipse something happened........I spoke up about a few of my inner demons. He talked too. Now things are going better than they have in 6 years. Sorry TMI.....But I just had to say something to anyone. And since I have like only one reader...at least only one that ever posts replies....thank you Tysgirl.........I figured no one around here would mind my over-sharing. I think more people should over-share in a forum that it okay with it. I think it is a healthy outlet for the inner perv in all of us. What can I say...I'm a little twisted on several levels.

4 comments:

mama biscuit said...

LOL. So, you're husband is into more than just the four legged beavers, that what you sayin?

No need to explain woman, I'd so pass up blogging for some action right now!

And as soon as I'm done pimping MBCBUYB, I'll see if I can't steer the bitches your way.

Anonymous said...

All I gotta say is that at first glace it looked like your inner demon spoke to you and called you a perv.

How delightfully odd.

Anonymous said...

A time or 2 a month? That must be a VERY kind, loving and patient man! After that kind of treatment you should expect him to be a bit perverse with all the pent up frustrations that sort of thing would cause!

Of course you know that now that you have started doing the "horizontal mambo" on a regular basis with him, you will have to keep it up and not revert back to 1-2 x per month. Perhaps you should go "uncle pervy" on him as well. might be good for both of you. :O

JTEWhatever said...

Whatever "anonymous" aka...the Hubby.