9/6/07

It's My Weekend

It's my weekend!!!! Yea!!! Ok, so I'm a little excited. Now is it because it's weekend time, or because the hubby and I are celebrating our second anniversary on Monday? Probably the anniversary. And next Friday is his "29th" birthday. Now he has decided to enter my small little blogging world (I have a link to his page in the side bar). He thinks he can take over my world. News flash, I rule my world....that's why they call me Princess. LOL. Guess it's a good thing I love him so damn much. But he better understand ....I win. Speaking of the hubby .....this is a picture he took while out with his mom. Those birds are a bunch of pelicans chasing down bait fish (probably herring) out in the bay. I am told there were thousands of them out there. Hopefully this means that the salmon will start coming in soon. MMMM... salmon spread, smoked salmon, baked salmon and canned salmon. Then after a week of salmon overload....I'll be good for another year. LOL.

FYI.......evil manager bitch was given another write-up, given a last chance notice (next write-up is a 5 day suspension) and then if she screws up again.....she is so fucking gone, and I will have to move onto another goal. So, any ideas on what my next hostile take over move should be? What can I say....I'm very career minded, and stupid bitches that stand in my way (and can't do the damn job, by their own admission) must be disposed of to make way for people that can do a monkey's job without all the shit-flinging. Some call it catty or bitchy...I call it upper-management material.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Good god, how many chances does a bitch get where you work. Sounds like you have to work pretty hard to get fired!

JTEWhatever said...

Very hard.....HR policy is not "hurt someone's feelings". That's because they could come back and sue. Usually the company doesn't fire people unless they have done something really horrible. Mostly they choose the "cut their hours till they bleed" theory. Less red tape that way.