4/18/08

Thank You

I want to thank you all for your support during these difficult times. I refuse to focus on the loss and heartache. I, instead, choose to focus my energies on getting well and beating my odds. My body is my own worst enemy right now and I plan on showing it who really runs this joint. Mind over matter (along with western medicine) will be my new slogan. I have also been doing research into acupuncture and other forms of therapy. I will overcome or go broke trying. My spirits are up....so are my happy pills....so I thank you again for your well-wishes and all of your support. You have all become a second family to me in the last several months. You have welcomed me into your daily joys, pains and even your life changing milestones. You make me laugh when I need it most, you make me cry when that's all you can do. But most of all, you make me smile and warm my heart everyday.

OK,that's enough of that sentimental shit. Look what you made me go and do.....bitches. :) Love you!

4 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Blog peeps are the best, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

I truly believe in the power the mind has over the body. When you give up mentally or emotionally, it seems like one's body follows suit.

You've got the right mindset and now we just have to kick your body into following suit ;-)

Yah blog peeps pretty much rule. I can't believe how people I've made *here* have transformed into long lasting, meaningful, "in real life" friendships.

Karin said...

I am glad you are keeping your spirits up. I have been so overwhelmed with the love and gratitude by the folks of blogland this last year, you can't help but wish "real" society was like this.

limpy99 said...

Sorry to hear about that.