5/20/08

On the Road Again...

So this will be our home again. In a month or two, we will be moving back to Seaside. Why? Well let's just say I've been given an offer I can't refuse. New promotion, bigger paychecks, places to live that aren't all income contingent. Plus the hubby got an offer to go to school for a welding program, all paid for by grants and scholarship funds. It just seems like our best option right now. I've been helping out up there for several weeks and I love it. Besides, we missed our friends there. And it doesn't smell like cows. I just can't get used to that smell. Especially in 100* + heat. Eww. We lived in Seaside for 4 years before moving here....let's face it, it always felt more like home there, at least to me. 2 years and we still barely know anyone here. It feels like the right thing to do....at least for a few years.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Congrats! I hope you are happy in your new home.

limpy99 said...

But what of the beavers!?!?

mama biscuit said...

Will you still be visiting us?

Wish you the best in your travels