12/27/07

We Survived

We have survived yet another holiday season. Things were as pleasant as can be expected. We spent the day before Christmas eve with my mother and stepfather. We all went out for dinner at a little diner in town. Christmas was spent here with the in-laws. Beaver boy made a great haul in the gifts this year....including a beautiful glass plater in the shape and color of a steelhead. I didn't do too shabby either....a new Eeyore bathrobe and pj's, and a new MP3 player amongst other gifts o' plenty. All in all it was a good holiday. Minus the fact that I had to be at work at 3AM the next day. We have our nephew here until Sunday, so I should probably get back to harassing him for the next few days. At least it gives me something to take my mind off of everything else that has happened in the last week. Things are better...no worries.

3 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Glad you survived. We did also, if you consider laying around on the couch all day surviving :)

mama biscuit said...

Just stopping by to check on you. Hope things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.