12/19/07

I Stole This List From Tysgirl

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper...it brings out my creative side.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.....I have like 2 or 3 now, this year's is about 18" tall.

3. When do you put up your tree? No later than December 1st by 11 PM.

4. When do you take down your tree? Whenever Beaver Boy says it has to go, usually around June.

5. Do you like eggnog? Only in a latte.

6. Favorite gift as a kid? CASH!!!!!!!!!!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? ummm HELL NO

8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband, he has expensive hobbies.

9. Easiest person to buy for? My father-in-law, when all else fails a bottle of Jack Daniels is easy to wrap.

10. The worst Christmas present you ever got? More knitted stuff from my mother, how many too big hats do you need.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Real cards are best....but I'm lazy most years so an email is usually what people get.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Almost any Christmas cartoon, what can I say, I haven't grown up yet.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I always try to start early.....usually I am still shopping by Christmas Eve.

14. Recycled a Christmas present? If it was crappy, why not.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham.......and pumpkin pie.

16. White or colored lights? Colored and blinking to music.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Grandma got ran over by a reindeer.

18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Not since elementary school, and even then I'm sure I was faking it.

19. Traveling or staying home? Staying home, happy the store will be closed, otherwise I'd be working.

20. Angel or star on top of the tree? Star if those are my choices.

21. What do you love most about the holidays? Being with people I love....and the food...and the presents.

3 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I shoulda known you'd like colored, blinking to music christmas lights :)

Thanks for playing along.

limpy99 said...

Geez, I feel like such a low-life now that Tysgirl has beaten me here.

JTEWhatever said...

She always beats you here.....that's just how she rolls.