7/23/08

The New Shit....

Where to begin? Zoe is training very well, we finally got her housebroken (I hope). One full week with no accidents of any kind. Off leash training........this one is going to take a while longer. Sit, down, stay, give, drop it, leave it, load up, Zoe kisses and come are all going very well considering her age. She is only 14 weeks old after all. And at 14 weeks she is 23 lbs. Holy crap. Her cutest trick....she knows what" Bed Time" means and goes and sits by the bed. Yeah, I got her into the evil habit of sleeping with us. We figure by Halloween we will need to upgrade to a larger bed. That sucks, we have a custom bed frame. New pictures are linked to the title.

I am coming off of light duty at work next week.....thank God, I am so sick of playing in back room. Although I'll probably still get stuck with it. I tore the tendons up in my left hand at the end of May.....of course I'm left handed. But all is healing well, so no surgery for me. YIPPEE!! Then I ended up in the ER last week for a floating rib pressing on my left lung and heart, that was a fucking blast. I thought I was having a heart attack with the electrical shocking feeling in my chest and all. I don't suggest it. I am so hoping for vacation in the next few weeks, I need to recover from myself.

And I just want to say CONGRATS to......well she knows who she is. I am just so happy everything is going so well. You deserve this more than anyone I know......except maybe me :) Just kidding.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Wow, she's doing great on her commands. Off leash recall is a difficult one but will come in time.

I'm going to be a presumptuous and assume that you were talking about me in the last paragraph. Thank you. If you weren't, pretend I was NEVER here :)

Hope you get to feeling better. I've never heard of a floating rib but it sounds painful.

just a kat said...

She's gorgeous!! Love the pointing shot on your (I mean HER) flicker page. Keep up the good work with her, its all worth it.
Sorry to hear about your rib, tendons...you gotta get better chick!
~kat