7/7/08

My Zoe's Pics

I finally got my Flikr page up and going. Click on the title of this post to go to the site. Of course it only has Zoe's puppy pictures there right now. I have just started it today in between loads of laundry and dishes, so more pictures will be added in the near future. This little girl has just been my absolute joy. She was in a litter of 11 puppies and the owners said if they couldn't get rid of them they would take the pups to the pond and drown them. Zoe had a bad injury to one of her pads and would have been the least likely to get a home. So I took her to my mom's house until I got off work and now she is spoiled rotten. I hope you all enjoy her pictures. So many have been deleted because she won't hold still that long. So expect a lot of sleeping pics.


2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

She is so cute! Is her paw better now?

JTEWhatever said...

It is getting better, it would be great if she would quit walking on the rocks in the driveway but what can I say.....she's a puppy.