7/16/08

New Pictures!!!!

I have add a few new pictures today. Again, I linked the page to the title of this post. I will be adding some pictures of the kids that were here last summer. I posted pictures here last year, but this years photos will go to Flikr. I hope to get to those today.....or at least by Sunday. And THANK YOU again to Karen for checking out the pics and commenting. I love to read your guys' comments. They really make it all worth it. I know most of you have so much going on in your lives right now, I am just glad you come by and visit. Most of you are parents and such....I'm just glad no one judges me for being one of "those" pet people that babies their animals because they can't have kids of their own. My husband gives me enough crap about treating Zoe better than him. No worries.....he's full of shit and just likes to tease me. Butt head. LOL. But in some ways, he's probably right. I did scramble an egg to add to Zoe's lunch yesterday. Oh well.

I'm rambling....sorry. Too much coffee. Now I'll be running off to finish (OK, start) laundry. I might even clean the bathroom if the caffeine buzz holds out that long. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i firmly believe that you treat your dog better than you treat your poor husband. even I can detect the estrogenical treachery from here! your poor, innocent and i'm sure ignored husband should be treated better than a dog! you should do something special for the guy like....... take him to a sporting goods store, or go pump some shrimp for him and send him out fishing (just guessing he fishes here), or maybe just be ALOT nicer to him because your all super-d-duper mean to him and stuff........

yep, i can tell all this from your postings. this is NOT your husband! so don't beat him when you see this because he didn't do it. he's a good boy.... REALLY!!!!!!

oh ya, them are some nasty duck pictures ya got there. makes me want to step on that ducks butt. you let something that icky on your bed?