8/16/07

I Am So SICK of Insects

What a crazy week so far. Camping was a bust, I turned into an insect all-you-can-eat buffet. That's right, head to fucking toe. My mother's birthday went well, the "SOOO, your now 50" survival kit was a big hit. She received prune juice with a margarita glass, some arthritis pain rub, Centrum 50+, hemorrhoid creme, a funeral planning kit, and my grandmother's favorite......the Poise bladder protection pads. What can I say....I have a twisted sense of humor. But so does Mom.....she loved it. Had the hubby's family reunion this last weekend too. What a fucking bore. The only fun part was when some drunk guys showed up at the camp fire having a good ol' time. They were hilarious. Other than that, yawn fest 2007. We didn't stick around for much, it's the same shit every year. So we skipped town and went camping for a whole day and a half. Yep...I wussed out after becoming bug dinner. Flies that bite, mosquitoes, flying ants, termites and bald-face hornets. That was enough for me. So back home to clean the house.....got the bedroom and laundry done yesterday. Today I get to tackle the bathroom and kitchen. Fucking yippee. The picture is from the 12th....my first official day of vacation. I have more pics on the camera still, but some are.....well let's just say the hubby should not have the camera when there are no witnesses to his evil plans. And yes....I was totally the victim.......or something like that.

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

Stay away from the disease carrying insects- they suck!