1/10/08

I'm Not Dead

I will be gone for the next week and a 1/2. But I am not dead. I will be on a business trip, my first to be exact. I will be working in Silverton Ore., staying in Sublimity Ore. and trying to visit a few of the sights while I'm there. I may go to the Oregon Garden and visit some of the several museums in the area. I don't think I'll make the trek down to Silver Falls, hopefully Beaver Boy and I will make that trip this summer. It is a beautiful area and I will enjoy my time, but this is the first time I will have been away from the hubby for this long in years. That part will be hard. He will probably enjoy the freedom, a new strip club opened up in Oceanside, maybe he'll go check it out. Doubt it, but if my step-dad comes down, he may not get a choice. Well, I got to finish packing and getting things in order around here. I'll take the camera and try to get some pictures from the area. Try not to miss me too much.

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

I'm jealous, I would love to get out of dodge for a week and a half!

Enjoy yourself!