9/5/08

My Last Blog......For a Little While

No worries....It's only until we get internet hooked up. But that could take a little bit. Between moving expenses and move in fees, we are a little straped for cash. I'm okay with that. We got our house a month early, things are going quickly. We will be painting tomorrow and moving shit in on Sunday. At least the big stuff. I got vacation for next week starting on Sunday so things seem to be falling into place. I am excited and nervous and excited and worried about money.....and did I mention excited. I think things will work out, just tight for a bit. This will be the first time ever for our own house...no neighbors on the other side of the wall, our own lawn (though it's not much of a lawn), and no "roommates" minus a dog and two cats.

So wish us luck...send donations if you like :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Congrats and good luck. It is always hard at first with money but in no time at all you adjust and it seems normal. Good thing you started packing earlier this week.