10/9/07

All is Getting Better

So I am feeling less like a train wreck....that's good. Still hurting a little deep down inside. Things are looking up though. Becoming Starbucks manager is no longer an issue. I was given an offer at work I couldn't refuse. I was offered P.I.C. position....so after 4 months of classes and training my paychecks are going to double. I won't complain. This means that we should be able to move out next year....save money for a procedure....and get back to where we used to be. Things are certainly starting to look up. We will just have to see what happens from here. I am feeling better about where things are going. I was the only person who was asked to take the position....the only one who didn't express a wanting for the job. I am glad to see that the work I do does not go completely unnoticed. From here I can go to Asst. Manager in the next few years. My ultimate goal is to hit the corporate level within the next 17 years. I think I finally made to the right path.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

slacker. Time to post something.
What!?!?! I'm the blog police :)

JTEWhatever said...

I'm too busy posting on your site...I should be posting something on Saturday, that is when I have my first PIC class. Wish me luck.